Monday, July 23, 2007

Whew!

So, how's everyone doing with my last few doses of Extra Special Bitter?

Good? Or a little too hoppy?

Yeah, I know.

So, on a brighter note: ANDREW'S FINISHED HIS FIRST DRAFT! WOOO HOO! I might actually get to socialize with him again one day SOON! Yeah, Andrew, go!

I don't think I've talked enough about how proud I am of his endeavor. Frustrated as all hell because I miss the shit out of him (evenings, weekends, that kind of thing), but also proud as shit. You can search his name on Amazon: he has a page on Amazon! My husband! It's like proud by vicarious nearness.

Or something.

Also, I rearranged the living room today. Again.

In related news, I have three total unplanned weeks left of this summer. Remind me of the cabin fever when I'm stressed as hell next April, willya?

Thanks.

No comments: