Sunday, March 08, 2009

Coming back

This past week. I tell you. How did your week go? That bad?

Here's how to tell if your week was as bad as my week.

Wednesday, I was standing in front of my class of 32 sophomores when I felt something on my foot. I looked down.

It was my skirt. Around my ankles. NOT, as it were, around my waist, where--I'm told--skirts normally reside, in the everyday working of things.

Did you find out that your lower half of your clothing was NOT covering your privates? While standing in front of a room of teenagers?

No?

Then YOUR week was not as bad as it could have been.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You win! You're week was definately worse than mine. In fact you have helped make my week even better by the laughing I have just been doing while reading this. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure this is a contest I would want to win. But it does remind me of the time I mooned my campers when my swimsuit bottoms fell off after we swamped a canoe. I did teach them some body part slang that day.