Friday, June 15, 2007

...and so it goes...

In an ass-crap shitty week that started with the dildo-cam doctor's appointment (that included this phrase: "...and that's... well, I don't know what that white spot is. We'll... huh. Need to test that."), proceeded to four nights in a row with five or fewer hours of sleep for various reasons, had a dining room chair finally collapse, just unfortunately while I'm sitting in it, and decide to take a big chunk of my quad with it (hellloooo, tetnus shot!) and ended with some really mean accusations that I was unprepared to field, there's a wee bright spot. A 7 pound, 11 ounce bright spot.

Mateo Andrew, born June 13th at 12:12 a.m. I'm an aunt! And he's a wee peanut with the cutest fingers this side of the... huh. It's actually the other side of the Mississippi. And Atlantic.

But really cute fingers. And nose. And everything else. That's what I'm getting at.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrtulations, you proud Aunt, you. He is really beautiful. You have been such an amazing Aunt Kari to Will, Teo is lucky to have you. Love you dearly.

em

Kin said...

Congratulations! He is definitely adorable. Infinitely cuddable.