Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I made it.

Grades are in. LIterally, eight hours and fifteen minutes before last chance.

I'd been putting off grading them for a week. I got a big push done at the front--well, Emily got a big push done for me at the front GOD BLESS HER TO THE HEAVENS AND MAY LITTLE TINY ANGELS ALWAYS THROW VIRTUAL ROSE PETALS AT HER FEET but I'd been putting off grading the free response questions for days and days and days.

I was gonna do it this afternoon, I really really really was, I was gonna sit down and take care of business! RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL. I was totally totally going to do it.

And then I remembered I had a knowledge bowl meet. K-bowl goes from 1:30 to, oh, 6:30. So I'm home--if I'm home quickly and no students dawdle (high school students? dawdle???) by 7.

And THEN I could start grading.

I'm done now. I'm going to go pass out. Twice. I'm going to pass out, wake up, and pass out again. That's how badly I need to pass out.

No comments: